Marketing is a game by which the business is getting engaged to meet out their goal as profit. Each generation is getting a trend toward marketing. The strategy get differs always to meet our product awareness. And now this generation is filled with heavy competitors for gaining the experience of interaction between customers using devices.
Mobile devices are an important resource for many marketers. As the growth of the device gets increased with the technology, the data will also get increased by mobile users. That data belongs to the users who use mobile devices, which is the trump card for internet marketers. This data has managed to get analyzed by the search engine algorithm and work according to the paid advertisers of the corresponding search engine such as Google. This happens due to the growth of internet users. It creates a system and a job for marketers as internet marketers.
The role of internet marketers is to create awareness about their products or services via the medium called the Internet. Many techniques were followed behind this stream to make over the product and services forward. Each strategy for marketing must track and maintain a constant route for the business. And when it comes to mobile marketing it is important to track the behavior of users via the data of mobile. Multiple tasks are lined up using mobile devices.
Each method is assigned to plan by approaching the customers based on their engagement on the corresponding apps or processes in the mobile. Creating a marketing technique for the customers via a mobile device has depended on many factors such as the size of the devices, age of the customer, gender, location of the customer, behavior of the customer, profession of the customer, and so on. By considering these factors, internet marketers will work to reach customers. Hence I have mentioned the techniques followed by internet marketers to access mobile marketing.
1. Mobile applications: This technique is much familiar with you, as many of the apps such as Facebook, Instagram, etc were earning through this mobile app marketing technique. Let me explain you, the apps which developed by top software companies that I have mentioned in this paragraph were posting advertisement based on the business requirement of many companies, to reach their customers, as many customers were spending most of the time in this social platforms, thus it is easy to engage them via mobile application.
2. QR Codes (quick-response barcode): It is useful by scanning the QR codes with the help of the camera in your mobile devices. After get scanned, it will take you into the linked website for more information about the product and services. It is easy to set a QR code for your business, as there is the number of facilities available for the QR generator. It might be free or paid. This technique might engage the customer with your product and services. This technique is widely used by the wallet app. We can also say that the QR codes marketing technique is much use through the app, based on the advertisement products, such as retail products, etc.
3. Mobile Banner Advertisements: This technique is the same as the banner type advertisement. It just works based on the device screen size that the user handles.
4. Location-based: It uses the strategy to target the customer based on the location of the user’s mobile devices. It accesses based on the location of GPS. Let me give you an example; consider you were on traveling to Thailand and searching for the hotel to stay over there. It automatically grabs your searching information and the location to send out the hotels that have been trained by the marketers to aware through the mobile devices.
5. In-game: Those who are interested in playing games through mobile might face the add annoying them while playing in an online mode. This ad is one of the techniques to create an awareness of the product and services. Rarely this technique turns users into action towards the advertisement.
6. Near Field Communication (NFC): A technology used by mobile devices in means of sending the data or information via the wireless approach. It can access the range of shortest distance. It can share web pages and social media. NFC is widely suitable for the grouped location means a set of the public at a particular area.
7. SMS (short message service): This technique requires the data of the corresponding user to advertise via mobile devices. The marketers can address the product and services to the customers. This is the most commonly used technique for marketing. It’s easy to send the offers and other information in the chain of the message via mobile devices. But it is important to send the advertisement with the permission of the user, as many of the marketers were getting the data of the customers illegally and sending the advertisement. Thus it is important to be aware of the marketers.
8. Bluetooth or Proximity Marketing: You might not hear about this marketing technique widely as it uses the technique to advertise based on the location specified, which is enabled through the Bluetooth connection in the mobile.
9. MMS (multimedia message service): This technique is more efficient than the text message. The reason behind the MMS performance is the customer gets attract and easily distracted by the visual appearance of any product or services. As we all know most of the advertisements were turn into action via the visual effects only. Thus this technique is more powerful than the ordinary texting way.
Each technique that I have mentioned above is utilized by internet marketers very widely to their clients. These techniques will work only by knowing the customer’s movement or behavior via mobile devices. A strong strategy must follow to handle the task for the customers to approach the advertisement that the marketers have placed to obtain the lead. I hope the above techniques might help the marketers to grow their strategy for their client businesses.