OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 7 Series is Available
Here is the latest OxyGenOS Open Beta 4 builds for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 will delay and is planned to release next week due to an issue
- Fixed the screen flashing issue with setup while adding the fingerprint
- Fixed the issue of the accidental muting of a vehicle navigation system with a Bluetooth connection
- Fixed the disabling of mobile data after an upgrade
- Optimized visual effects of the permission’s pop-up window
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Added the “Raise to lower the ringtone” feature in Sounds & Vibration for incoming calls
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts
- Optimized the description for the features
- Expanded the dial pad area to avoid mis-touches
- Optimized the message sorting feature by verification code
- Optimized UI and interactive experience
- Supported transfer of iPhone data through iCloud
- Added The Weather Channel as a data source for accurate weather data
Please keep in mind that this is beta software.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
Source OnePlus Community