OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 Series is Available
OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro
Here is the latest open beta builds for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Repaired the crash issue with Settings caused by WhatsApp notification settings
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
- Fixed the issue with power usage while connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while using navigation gestures
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the status bar
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Zen Mode
- Added Activity mode to enable users to share their experience with other OnePlus users around the world
- OnePlus Switch
- Optimized performance and experience to adapt to Android 10
- Work-Life Balance (India only)
- Added Work-Life Balance Mode to enable users to sort notifications when at work or leisure, accordingly
Please keep in mind that this is beta software.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
Source OnePlus Community