Download Oxygen OS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus just released the second Beta of Oxygen OS Open Beta that is based on Android 10 OS for the OnePlus 7 Series.
OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Changelog
Here is the latest open beta builds Changelog for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
Update Stable Oxygenos 10.0 Released base on Android 10
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed the crash issue with System UI caused by parallel Whatsapp app
- Fixed the dark screen issue on the lock screen while accessing Games
- Fixed issues with Status Bar not displaying UI elements
- Fixed the crash issue with default OnePlus Gestures
- Re-designed Wi-Fi icon in Quick Settings
- Fixed the crash issue with the Fingerprint Unlock
- Optimized the animation effect when Notification bar is being scrolled upwards
As always keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
Source OnePlus Community