Here is the latest open beta builds for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro that brings with it a dedicated One-Handed Mode, and a number of tweaks and improvements
Changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 8
- Optimized the mistouches when the phone was in the pocket
- Fixed the display issue on the uninstalling page
- Updated Android security patch to 2019. 12
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Fixed the crash issue while opening the App
- Fixed the black screen issue
Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- For users who are running Android P on the devices and would like to flash open beta builds, please install Open Beta 5 and then update to Open Beta 6. Upgrading from Android P to Open Beta 6 will cause failure in updating.
OnePlus 7 Open Beta 5 Download Source
OnePlus 7 Pro Open Beta 5 Download Source
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
Source OnePlus Community