Xiaomi yesterday had a huge surprise for their Global Fans and this is because before starting the release of the first Public Weekly Rom (8/5 is scheduled to start the release of the first public China Weekly ROM) is now looking for MIUI 12 Beta Testers for Global Stable Beta ROM for three very popular devices
- Mi 9
- Mi 9T
- Mi 9T Pro
Mi Pilot Testers Requirements
- Having and using Mi phone can actively participate in the stable version test, feedback, and suggestion
- The Mi phone had login the current registration account.
- Well known Mi phone flash tools have tolerance for issues, willing to cooperate with the engineers about the detailed information of the issues.
- Have the ability to save phone when flashing failed, willing to take risks about failed updating.
Must read before application
- This is the Mi Pilot MIUI Global Stable Beta ROM testers recruiting thread and this team will test only Global Stable Beta ROM, so only apply here if you’re willing to test it. Asking for the transfer to join any other team after selection will not be accepted.
- If your application is completed with all required fields filled, upon checking the information you provided fits our criteria, you can Join the related communication platform(Telegram) where you will find yourself in a group of Global Stable Beta ROM testers
- To ensure you’re able to receive OTA notification, please make sure your device is Stable Beta ROM when applying for the recruitment.
- Please note, we do not send any recruitment notices after you have applied. But give notice to OTA release at Telegram Channel https://t.me/Mi_Global_Community
- Please backup your data before the update.
- Join Telegram Groups: Click Here to Join
- To apply, enter the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xEBVO5ZjtfB9AMN8P1YgodRDE4hcX47IPFvMYct9Drg/edit
- Application deadline: May 18th
Limited slots! Hurry, be the first one to apply – first come first served!
- Note: For “IN” software version users, please click this link: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-2186722-1-0.html to Join Indian Community’s testing recruitment program.
How to check your version
- Please go to “Settings-About phone” to check the version.
- As the red circle shows in the picture, the character displays：
- “MI” means Global Version-11.X.X.X(***MI**)
- “IN” means Indian Version-11.X.X.X(***IN**)
- “EU” means Europe Version-11.X.X.X(***EU**)
- “RU” means Russian Version-11.X.X.X(***RU**)
- “ID” means Indonesian Version-11.X.X.X(***ID**)