Xiaomi developers are focusing on system optimization, improvements, and bug fixes this week. There are some important bugs that will be fixed in this week’s system update. Here comes the Week 26 changelog, let’s get started!
Week 26 – Full changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Your device will be upgraded to the new version of Android. Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual. Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update – it might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version. Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally. Thanks for your continued support.
- Updated Android Security Patch to January/February 2023. Increased system security.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
How to upgrade to MIUI 14
- Please back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI 14.
- Please go to the Updater app and check for updates or download recovery rom.
- If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing. You can find more information here.
- Having problems unlocking your phone? Take a look at our guide for more information.
- The schedule for MIUI 14 global version is now available on Xiaomi Community. You can check it out here.
System update information
Beta version 【03.03 – 03.10】
Please note the beta version is for limited users only and will be released on a batch-by-batch basis
- Xiaomi 11X Pro 22.214.171.124.TKKINXM
- Xiaomi 11X 126.96.36.199.TKHINXM
- Xiaomi 12 188.8.131.52.TLCTRXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G 184.108.40.206.TKIEUXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 220.127.116.11.TLBEUXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 18.104.22.168.TLBTRXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 22.214.171.124.TLBRUXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 126.96.36.199.TKFMIXM
Your device will be updated to MIUI 14. Learn more at mi.com/global/miui.
Known issues and issues to be fixed in the next update
Public users can access the issue tracker at the following URL: new.c.mi.com/global/post/581333
Original Posted on mi global forum