OnePlus released the latest Oxygen OS Open Beta for OnePlus 7T Series, that brings a Dark Mode switch in the Notification Bar and various fixes and optimizations, here is the latest open beta builds for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro changelog.
- Added a shortcut to switch to Dark Mode in the notification bar (scroll down to enable)
- Fixed the sharp edges of application cards in the recent apps screen
- Fixed the screen flashing issue after locking the device
- Updated OnePlus Brand Logo for a refreshed look
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.06
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement.
- Refined the step counter’s accuracy for recording the movement
- The frequently dialed contacts will now be available in the dialing interface
Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).