CodeIgniter 4 is a new, fast, lightweight PHP MVC frame, which helps people to quickly and easily create stable applications. It is easy to install and to use; shared hosting works well. CodeIgniter offers a range of standard work libraries that can be concentrated on the project by reducing the amount of code that must be written.
An Introduction to CodeIgniter
- People can use a lot of pre-written features in CodeIgniter in your program. Domain access, URL manipulation, sessions, authentication, cookies, and much more are all open to them. This will save them a lot of time.
- CodeIgniter provides a framework for growth. Data of a certain kind, for example, are stored in specific locations. There are also some naming conventions that must be followed. Getting any of these choices taken for you helps you to rely on what matters most: the functionality of the submission.
- If a person is new to PHP, CodeIgniter offers an extra benefit: by imposing a framework and offering a wealth of prewritten features, they will need a much narrower knowledge base to be useful.
Concepts of CodeIgniter
CodeIgniter also understands many other categories of files beyond templates, views, and controllers: aides and collections. Function libraries are helpers. They can either be app-specific or general and can be used once again. Libraries are groups to improve the program. CodeIgniter has more than five file forms. However, the files for which you are using 98% reflect templates, views, controllers, helpers, and libraries.
How to design PHP applications using CodeIgniter.
- Installing and setting up the code easily
- Find out how to distinguish the application code from the presentation code
- CRUD operations (creation, reading, updating, deletion)
- Login: Login to the user account
- Authentication: Mind me the password
- Account management with users administrator
- Email Activation of Account
- Password reset user-initiated
- Uploading and editing of images
- Ajax and JSON applications
- CSS Framework styling
- Internationalization: content displayed in multiple languages
- Usage: downloading the shared hosting program
Important skills needed to rapidly design apps for CodeIgniter
Using a plugin speeds up the development of PHP web applications. There are many implementations to pick from, but some need a lot of setups and need a strong server to run. CodeIgniter is a small but efficient platform that’s simple to set up and runs on shared hosting. This course will take you from the ground up, from downloading the code to creating a full web application and finally deploying it to a live server. Click here to read more information about CodeIgniter.
Overview of the Content
This course is for the PHP creator, who wishes to learn in greater detail about the CodeIgniter development. The course is developed for PHP developers who do not have prior experience with a system but who want to rapidly and efficiently create complete, highly functional applications. The technologies learned will help people to write web applications faster than they could in PHP with CodeIgniter.
- People should begin by studying the core elements of the CodeIgniter Platform for all PHP developers.
- People will understand how and how to properly organize the system.
- We will create from scratch a complete web application, with every idea outlined in-depth at all stages.
- During the course, we will be building a code for all the work that the applicant can reuse.
- They will import all the source code from the lectures.
- We can abide by business and best practices all the time.
When people finish learning Codeigniter, they can build quick, flexibility-specific web applications using CodeIgniter with all the features that a modern web application needs. They will be required to collaborate with the teacher and obtain a verifiable certificate of completion after the course is completed with all the code shown in the lectures. Further, they have access to the teacher in the Q&A segment at all times during the lesson, to ask for support with any course subject.
Who should you learn:
- PHP programmers who would like to learn light, but a strong platform for quick application development
- PHP developers who want to have a basic platform than Laravel
CodeIgniter is a smart and solid PHP development platform. It puts a lot on the table and encourages us to concentrate instead of plumbing on the submission.
Author Bio –
Hermit Chawla is an MD at AIS Technolabs which is a Web Design and Web Development Company, helping global businesses to grow. He loves to share his thoughts on web development, app development, and game development.