Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D review
The Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR from Canon offers advanced imaging capabilities along with a convenient range of controls and connectivity. Utilizing a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, the Rebel T7i is able to capture high-resolution stills and video with an expanded sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200 to suit working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor combination also avails 6 fps continuous shooting for working with moving subjects. Benefitting the imaging attributes, the sensor’s design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance when recording movies or shooting stills in live view. When shooting stills using the optical viewfinder, a 45-point all cross-type phase-detection system is used for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of shooting scenarios.
- This Photo4Less Top Value Camera and Lens With USA Warranty and manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera – EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens – 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens – High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens
- Sandisk Ultra SDXC 64GB 80MB/S C10 Flash Memory Card – 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm – RC-6 Wireless Remote Control – Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash
- Photo4less DC59 Camera Case P4L-CCS-30 – Photo Video Quality Tripod – Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader – Memory Card Wallet – LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) – Table Top Tripod – Vivitar Lens & screen cleaning kit – Lens Cap Holder
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor – DIGIC 7 Image Processor – 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen – Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps – 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF – Dual Pixel CMOS AF Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200 – Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth – HDR Movie and Time-Lapse Movie