Super Cool iPhone Features You Might Not Be Aware Of
From a long time period, Apple iPhones have marked a strong position in the smartphone market. Now, they are so much popular that each individual in urban community carries iPhone. Though, Apple device owners don’t understand how powerful these devices are.
In this article, I have mentioned the most stunning iPhone features which you might not be aware of. By learning these features, you will experience an iPhone much better than you’ve dreamed of.
In case you want to know the correct time at which a particular message is sent, then follow this –
- Open the Message App
- Click on the message thread which you want to view on a specific timestamp
- Move your finger from right towards the left side
- You will watch the timestamps for every single message
Have Siri to Say the Name of Caller
This is a very useful feature while driving. If you enabled this featured on your iPhone, then at wherever place you get a call, there is no need to take the phone out of your pocket as Siri will speak the caller name.
If you want to enable this feature, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Setting App < Phone. Here, click on the ‘Announce Calls.’
- Next, select when you want the Siri must announce the name of the caller.
Text Message Character Count
If you want to know how many characters you have typed for every text before you sent, then there a feature of this. This is known as Text Message Character count.
For this, Click the Setting symbol and Scroll to the Message option < In the Message Segment, click the button situated to the right of character count < Turn it ON.
When you start typing the text message, the character count will get displayed.
Utilize the Camera of iPhone as a Magnifying Glass
Already, you have been utilizing the ‘zoom’ feature which iOS comes with. It is a great feature which you may utilize for magnifying anything on the display screen of your iPhone. Also, simply read it without making use of glasses. With a magnifier, you can make use of your iPhone camera as a magnifying glass. This will enable you to correctly read out the small writing that is located on the product cartons back.
For making use of a magnifier, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings option < Tap General. At this place, simply click on the ‘Accessibility.’
- Click on the ‘Magnifier’ and just toggle the switch to on.
Record a Video When the Screen is Locked
If you don’t want that the other people may notice your captured pictures or recorded video, follow the below steps:
- Ensure that your iPhone is locked. Click the shutter button and move the bottom right camera symbol midway up. Also, don’t let it go.
- Place your finger on the camera slider mode till midway up and move the camera mode to the video.
- Double-click the Home button at least for three times.
- Place your finger midway on the slider until the screen of the iPhone is turned off. Keep in mind that your iPhone is recording a video.
- In case you want to finish the process of recording, just unlock the iPhone as you regularly do it.
Change the Panorama Mode Direction
You can simply change the panorama mode direction prior shooting in iOS by just clicking the arrow on the display screen of an iPhone.
Make Use of 3D Touch to Prioritize the App Downloads
This feature is very useful while downloading various applications at the same time. You can utilize this to prioritize a specific application to download very first, so it is prepared to utilize speedier. To do this, click the 3D Touch icon on the downloading application, and choose “Prioritize Download”.
When you do this, the iPhone begins to download that specific application, a priority, so it downloads quicker in contrast to the other apps. This is very useful if you’ve reset your iPhone, and start to download all the applications again.
Close All Tabs in Safari
Since Apple lets you have an indefinite number of Safari tabs to open at the same time, it’s easy to find your iPhone closed with several different windows. For this, simply hold the tab button situated at the corner of the right hand and click ‘close all tabs.’
Change the Brightness of Flashlight
The flashlight of an iPhone is wholly controllable with 3D touch. For this, hard-press the flashlight symbol to bring up the options, such as, low, medium or bright light, depending on how dazzling you want it to be.
You can speed up or even make the video or audio scrubbing by just moving the slider. The yellow part is utilized for speedy scrubbing, green part for the slow motion, and red part for moderate speed scrubbing.
According to me, these are the best iPhone features of which majority of us are ignorant of. If you know some other hidden features which are not talked about you can share with me.
Read Latest Apple News