OnePlus announced that it was starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 10.3.1 now for OnePlus 6 and 6T devices
Changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting the device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz Hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.12
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in Gallery
Explore what’s new on Android 10 here.
This OTA will have a staged rollout. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.
Source OnePlus Community