Minecraft is a popular game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
The latest free update includes the Nether and all its inhabitants, enhanced weather effects, cross-platform play with Windows 10 Beta Edition, revamped controls, and lots more. The new version brings to the game shields, updated villagers and villages, outposts, new functionality for blocks and much more!
Changes in Minecraft Pocket Edition v126.96.36.199
- Crossbow removed from the experimental gameplay
- Wet sponge in the Lower world now dries instantly
- Dying foliage now has a chance to drop sticks
- The flowers now destroyed by arrows
- The dead Bush can now be used as fuel
- When the death of the creeper of animals or skeleton now drops a music disc
- Updated the design of the “Training section”
- Lights can now be placed on the plates
- New textures are now installed by default
- Mob events and behaviors can now be set using JSON
- Distributors with a pair of scissors can now shear sheep
Read Also about latest Minecraft Pocket Edition