Choose The Right, Not The Best Ecommerce Website Design Agency
Ecommerce is shaping our world really fast. It is becoming an inevitable part of our lives influencing the way we live, shop, and consume things. A study conducted by Nasdaq estimated that in 2018, 18% of retail sales were facilitated by eCommerce. This number is expected to rise to as high as 95% by 2040!
The writing on the wall is clear for every marketer and brand – join the eCommerce revolution or face certain death.
Hence, if you are a marketer who is already present in the digital world, then you need to get ready to witness the offline-to-online migration to become stronger. And if you are not present on any eCommerce platform or through your own e-store, then it is high time you came on board.
Your journey in the digital world can be very arduous, tricky, and resource-intensive unless you choose the right eCommerce website design agency as your friend, philosopher, and guide. This is not only keeping the software and other technical aspects in mind but also in terms of customer experience, improving loyalty & engagement, and attracting new customers.
The second crucial aspect that you need to keep in mind is the eCommerce platform you choose. Simply put, the eCommerce platform helps in creating a virtual store for your customers to shop and also in generating exciting & engaging consumer experiences. Some of the world’s most popular platforms in the world are Magento 2, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
As a trusted partner to multi-industry brands across the world, WebMaxed eCommerce development team feels that while every brand has its specific requirements and every platform has its own specialty, it is impossible to single out one particular platform as the best. In fact, the better way to choose is to identify the ‘right’ platform that suits your needs.
Magento has emerged as one of the most popular eCommerce platforms due to its terrific built-in features, easy scalability, strong global support community, amazing customer experience, and very competitive pricing. It powers the websites of a lot of successful brands like Land Rover, Goodyear, hp, Helly Hansen, JCB, Canon, Nike, Jack Daniels, etc.
Now with the launch of a more versatile Magento 2, its position is further expected to become stronger than before. Hence, if you are a brand that is struggling to generate online sales despite giving all the right inputs to your efforts, it is important that you avail the Magento 2 migration service from WebMaxed.
As the trusted eCommerce website design agency by brands globally, we believe that Magento 2 will emerge as a formidable force in the eCommerce world because of the following reasons:
- Ease of use: Magento 2 offers amazing ease of use for the admin team compared to any other platform including the earlier Magento itself!
- Responsive to Mobile: It is a mobile responsive platform which means no additional resources are required to make it responsive.
- Friendly UI: With amazing UI, it offers easier navigation and check-out for customers thus improving your website’s performance drastically.
- SEO friendly: Magento 2 makes adding keywords, titles, relevant product descriptions, and store listing easy, thus aiding in your SEO efforts.
- Secure Platform: Compared to other platforms, Magento 2 offers better security features. It has also fixed all the bugs and issues found in its earlier version.
- Smooth Check-out: For any website, Check-out is the moment of truth. Magento 2 offers a very smooth and easy check-out process to customers, thus aiding in sales conversion.
The WebMaxed ecommerce development team is well qualified and experienced in managing the specific requirements of multiple industries. Our team is not only trained on the technical aspects of undertaking Magento 2 migration services, but is also hands-on with all practical aspects of ecommerce. Being familiar with the best practices of multiple industries across the world, we have gathered great knowledge which we use across our global clients.
Hence, if you have already embarked on your eCommerce journey or planning to commence one, then choose the right, not the best eCommerce website design agency. Remember, besides a strong will, you would need a lot of help from experienced minds to make your mark in the digital world.
You might also like to read about Best Instagram Tools to Grow Your Followers During Quarantine