Xiaomi Mi 8 The New World Strongest Snapdragon 845 Smartphone Offered For Just $579.99
Days ago, Xiaomi held a conference in Shenzhen and launched 7 different products in succession. And the product that thrilled everyone was the new flagship, Xiaomi Mi 8. This is the best Android smartphone you and I have ever seen, as it comes with all the features one can think about.
The new flagship phone from Xiaomi Mi 8, comes with a 6.21” AMOLED Full Screen Display from Samsung. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, in line with other 2018 Android flagships. There’s 6GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. On the back, you get dual cameras with twin 12MP sensors. The cameras feature 1.4-micron pixels, OIS, dual-pixel autofocus and AI-powered portrait mode. Xiaomi announced the Mi 8 got a score of 105 in DxOMark’s rankings. Up front, there’s a 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture that uses pixel binning to create larger virtual pixels, for improved photography.The Mi 8 also features dual-frequency GPS, supporting both L1 and L5 bands, resulting in much more accurate navigation.
- 6.21 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2248 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B39) / 2000(B34) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) ] and
- 64GB Storage, 6 GB RAM, No Memory Card slot
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845, Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Primary Dual Camera (12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, 4-axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF, 12 MP, f/2.4, 56mm, 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, AF, 2x optical zoom, [email protected], [email protected]/120/240fps), Secondary Camera 20MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm, [email protected]