The Kidizoom Action Cam by VTech lets little videographers capture their adventures with videos and photos! The Action Cam is a great first video camera for kids and is durable enough to handle drops and tumbles. It can go anywhere and do anything kids can do with two included mounts so they can attach it to their bike, skateboard, and more. It also comes with a waterproof case so they can take videos and pictures up to 6 feet underwater!
The Action Cam features a 1.4-inch color LCD screen and can take regular videos and photos in addition to stop-motion videos and time-lapse photos. Your child can also explore their creativity with fun effects, frames, and photo filters. They can download their photos and videos to a computer using the included micro USB cable and share them with family and friends. For even more fun, they can also play three exciting learning games.
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery (Approximate continuous photo-taking and recording time is 2.5 hours. Battery is not replaceable). Expandable Memory (To store all your adventures, a micro memory card is required. Sold separately). Ages 4 to 9 years.
- Kids camera is durable, versatile and able to capture the most memorable moments, action cam is a waterproof camera meant for kids
- 2 mounts attach the kid’s digital camera to bikes, skateboards and more; underwater camera comes with a waterproof case to take photos and videos in up to 6 feet underwater
- Features 1.4-inch color video camera LCD screen and the ability to take videos, photos, stop-motion videos, and time-lapse photos
- The kid’s action camera comes with kids games, fun photo effects, frames, and filters; download photos and videos using included micro USB cable
- Toy camera has a rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery with continuous photo-taking and recording time of 2.5 hours, Action cam has a micro memory card slot; with a 32GB micro memory card (sold separately) the camera records 240 minutes of 640 x 480 video or 278,400 photos
- Best for ages: 4 to 9 years.
Find the best diving cameras at https://www.globosurfer.com/best-diving-cameras/