Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 and Living Trust software
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether you are just getting started or you want to update your previous arrangements. This powerful software guides you through the process from beginning to end, giving you the practical and legal information you need to make decisions for you and your family.
Quicken WillMaker Plus is the original will-writing software, created and updated regularly by Nolos experts. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2019. Technical support is also available.
- A customized estate plan, including a will, new living trust, health care directive, financial power of attorney, and other essential documents
- New free living trust software so you can spare your family the hassle and expense of probate just register Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 and get Nolos Living Trust software
- An easy-to-use interview format that lets you complete documents at your own pace
- Free Legal updates will keep your program current through 2019. Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or macOS 10.11 and higher
- Documents reflect the laws of your state – estate planning documents are not valid in Canada, Louisiana and US Territories
• Computer: 1 GHZ or higher and memory minimum 2 GB
• Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or macOS 10.11 or higher
• Hard Disk Space: 54 MB; for Windows up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
• Internet Connection: To receive updates and access NoloCloud
• CD-ROM Drive: If installing from disk (download code provided in box)
• Software: PDF viewer
List Price: $ 79.99