Get ready for Royale Pass Season 19 with the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 patch. The latest PUBG Mobile 1.3.1 update has successfully rolled out via stable channel with some sweet changes like the Karakin Map! It features Battle Royale Season 18, polished maps like the Erangle 2.0, Payload 2.0, Livik map out of beta, new weapons, and much more. The next PUBG Mobile 1.4 beta is out now and you can join in to test the latest features before anyone else.
The previous PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta featured the Karakin map, now unlocked in the latest public release. It is a 2x2km island map; very small as compared to the classics like Erangel at 8x8km, Miramar at 8x8km, and Vikendi at 6x6km. The former smallest map before Karakin was Sanhok which sits at 4x4km.
As we already know, most of the features in the latest PUBG Mobile have been adopted from the PUBG PC and console versions. In PUBG 1.4.0, we may see the likes of Paramo, a new 3×3 map featuring the first-ever dynamic map. It features mysterious highlands, active lava flowing from the nearby volcano, chopping into the map, and survival. Stay tuned for further updates.
In addition to the standard game mode, in PUBG MOBILE BETA you’ll find various additional modes, including a 4-on-4 ‘team deathmatch,’ a mode where you fight against hordes of zombies, and a mode that’s all about driving different vehicles. And of course, all these game modes are available on this beta version first.
You can also customize the level of graphic detail using the settings menu. This means you can adjust your experience to best fit your smartphone’s capabilities. Plus, you can customize the controls for when you’re driving or hiking around on foot.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 BETA APK + OBB
Download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 APK for any Android device. For most smartphones, the x64 version will do. However, there are certain x32 devices out there as well. So here is the link. For Apple iOS devices like iPhones and iPads, the tutorial is listed below.
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.4 BETA for Android?
- Download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK from the links above based on your device type.
- Once you download the game, simply launch the package to proceed with the installation.
- Ensure you have enabled the “Unknown source installation” installation from your device settings. Navigate to Settings > Privacy & Security > Enable it/ If it showss an app enable it for your browser.
- That’s it, after installation launch the game and log in to PUBG Mobile Beta.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 for Apple iOS/iPad?
- DOWNLOAD PUBG for Apple iOS (IOS – OPEN IN SAFARI)
- Start by downloading the game from the link above. If it shows an error, you need to copy and open the link in Safari Browser.
- Once it downloads, enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device settings.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Configuration Documents and Device Managements > Trusted Certificates and complete.
- After installation launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile Beta.
This article was originally published on AndroidSage