- Supported new gesture to close picture by sliding down in gallery app
- Community notices added as a feature
- New feed for following community members
- Stickied comments displayed on the app
- Added more options to share threads
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes
How to upgrade system?
- Download the software build for your device on this page. Please back up your data before flashing your device.
- Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage. If you’re using a Mac, you can install Android File Transfer for this operation.
- After the .zip file is copied to your phone, go to ‘Settings’ – ‘system update’, click the ‘settings’ icon on the top right corner, choose ‘Local upgrade’, find the .zip file and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- The update takes about a minute (depending upon the file size), once done reboot your device to boot into the latest Oxygen OS.
Caution: You should understand the risk of BRICKING your phone, read the instructions carefully if you are not 100% sure of what you are doing, and please always backup your important data before flashing.
Please also note: These instructions will work properly if you are already using OxygenOS and re-flashing it using this package. However, if you are coming from any other custom ROM.