We all know that there are plenty of options of graphics editor to create your posters from predefined templates. Because templates are not only useful to stimulate your creativity with new ideas, but also allows you to work on a document already correctly configured to print without problems in the standard format of the poster. Are you still wondering which tool should you used to create posters or flyers easily and simply?
In this article, I will recommend a free and easy-to-use online tool named DesignCap to make poster and flyer in a few minutes. First of all, it has provided hundreds of template, thousands of resources to start with. Besides, it is very simple to use, thanks to the use of a drag and drop system to place the elements.
How to design a poster with DesignCap? As I mentioned above, DesignCap is an online tool to create poster in an extremely simple way and without having to install anything. All you have to do is clicking the orange begin button on the homepage of DesignCap. Through a complete and intuitive graphic interface, you can start working immediately. You don’t have to register or sign-in and can still access to different templates and various functions from which not to start from a scratch.
• DesignCap allows users to choose a starting design among the dozens of possible variations. Many templates of poster with an attractive design to use as a starting point and maximum simplicity thanks to a drag and drop system to place the elements.
• You can upload personalized photos from computer, Facebook. If you want, it is also possible to search for photos by typing in keywords from Pixabay library it provides.
• After uploading photos, you can insert some texts, such as heading, subheading or body text. Each text boxes can be loaded with a basic function of change text fonts, color, size, alignment, layer and so on. Anyway, you can create combinations of fonts, colors and photos to associate all products of the poster itself.
• To further improve your poster, you can modify and insert clipart according to the content of your designs. You just need to select them from the a wide range of clipart, including shapes, comics, emojis, embellishments, etc. Then you can change the flip, layer, color, position and size of the clipart with dragging and dropping.
• DesignCap give you the operation to modify the color palettes of the poster. You can find the range of solid color, gradient color, or some other fabrics texture. With a simple click, you can see if it most closely matches your style of the poster.
Once the design process are finished, you can download it in JPG, standard PNG or transparent PNG format. Finally, it allows you to share the results directly on social media, such as Facebook, twitter, Pinterest.
In conclusion, using DesignCap to create poster could be a good idea, especially if you have little time and not much experience, but you want to get an attractive, professional poster. This simple online software of layout and graphic design has quickly imposed itself by being extremely intuitive and by being able to use it without having to install anything on the PC. Once access has been made free of charge, readymade templates are available and with the dimensions to create all kinds of posters or flyers: movie poster, missing flyer, birthday poster, promotion flyer, etc. If you still are looking for a free and easy-to-use graphic editor, DesignCap is the correct tool you need.
You might want to read about the Right Tools for Small Companies