Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Launching x series mirrorless digital cameras into its fourth generation, the Fujifilm x-t3 features an all-new back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and x-processor 4 Processor. Delivering superb image quality, dramatic AF performance, excellent tracking performance of fast-moving subjects and blackout-free burst shooting, the x-t3 is also the first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of 4K/60P 10bit recording to meet the needs of professional videographers.
- New 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording – internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output.
- 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low-light phase detection limits has been increased over FujiFilm X-T2 by 2 Stops, from -1EV to -3EV
- 3.69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout-free burst shooting
- 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B & w adjustment: -9~+9
List Price: $ 1,499.95