What is the Bluesound Node 2?
The Node 2 is a second-generation high-res audio music streamer, built upon BluOS, the wireless network platform supported by Bluesound, NAD and PSB speakers. It can be used in isolation as a plug ‘n’ play music streamer, or integrated into a wider Bluesound multiroom audio system to send music around a connected house.
The Node 2 is part of a family of Bluesound components, which includes a range of wireless speakers and the Vault 2 – a highly sophisticated NAS and CD ripper. All support 24-bit audio.
Easily connect the NODE 2 to your home Wi-Fi network to breathe new life into your traditional hi-fi set-up, giving you access to countless sources of high-resolution audio options. To experience your hi-fi library in other parts of your home, simply connect the NODE 2 to other Bluesound products on your home network and just press play. The NODE 2 and other Bluesound players are easily controlled with the BluOS Controller, a free app for your iOS or Android smartphones and tablets.
- Connect to an existing stereo system or your favorite powered speakers for award-winning, audiophile-certified, 24-bit/192 kHz bit-perfect sound
- Simple setup; control music sources and playback from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, using the BluOS Controller
- Easily access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, or your own music library
- Wi-Fi or Bluetooth – stream from your favorite music services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Microsoft groove, and many more
- Easily expandable; stream to other Bluesound players and bring the hi-fi experience to other parts of your home
List Price: $ 499.00