OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6
Here is the latest open beta build for OnePlus 6.
- Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized background power consumption control
- Optimization for the pocket mode to reduce accidental touches
- Optimized multi-tasking UI
- Optimized image quality for the front camera
- Improved UI for Verification Codes (for OTP), making it faster to find what you want
- Third-Party Apps
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
Please keep in mind that this is a beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta) you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM found on the downloads page here: http://downloads.oneplus.com/ (requires full data wipe before updating from stable to open beta).
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).