Mincraft Snapshot 18W43C
The first snapshot for 1.14 “Village & Pillage” is here, and oh boy, it’s a big one! With new items, new blocks, new mobs, new blocks, new enchantments, new blocks, new mechanics, even more new blocks, new commands, and not to forget all the new blocks – we’re pretty confident there’s something for everyone in this snapshot!
Best of all, this is just the first one! We have so many things coming to future snapshots, most of which you guys don’t even know about yet! Hurray!
However, as always the first snapshot is always the riskiest. We’re rewriting big chunks of the game with hopes of focusing on performance soon, so stability might be a little wonky at first. Please backup before opening your favourite worlds!
Changes in Version18W43C
- Improved stuttering in client & server
- Improved performance! Still not quite where we want to be but this should help.
- Stopped the mob-cap from growing infinitely
- Added server tick-times to alt+f3 charts (in singleplayer)
- Added min/avg/max tick-times to alt+f3 charts (helps find stutters!)
Fixed Bugs in Version 18W43C
- MC-137903 – /fill command doesn’t update light on client side
- MC-137715 – /drop dropping minecraft:empty 1 time for player causes unexpected error
- MC-137706 – Selecting obfuscated text in book crashes the game
- MC-137697 – NBT list using “interpret” not comma delimited
- MC-137602 – Block models do not render using Java 10 (ConcurrentModificationException)
- MC-137580 – Shulker Boxes reset assortment of inventory when broken then placed down again.
- MC-137571 – Cursor becomes misaligned after using ‘§’ in book & quill
- MC-137537 – Walking into a different chunk causes lag
- MC-137521 – Entities become invisible on low render distance
- MC-137497 – Hundreds of mobs spawning
- MC-137487 – Crash: Ticking memory connection – java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
Original Posted on minecraft.net