In order to install Adhell 3.1, you will need to download the full source code, extract it, open the project in Android Studio, and compile it to install on Adhell 3 APK onto your Samsung Galaxy device. There is no direct APK available right now.
Step 1: Generate the Samsung Knox SDK license key
- Sign in here with your Samsung account.
- The Knox SDK can be downloaded here.
- Click on Generate License Key at the left options panel.
- Go to “Knox SDK” section.
- Give the key a name in “Add a key alias”.
- Press “Generate license key”.
- Copy the key. Note: The key generally starts with letters “KLM”
- Once generated, the Samsung Knox License key can be obtained here.
Step 2: Download latest Adhell 3.1.1
Step 3: Installing Adhell 3.1.1
- On your Samsung device, Enable USB Debugging on your phone – Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Press rapidly about 10 times on Build Number until a message “You are now a developer!” appears. > Go back to Settings > Developer Options > Turn on USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to your PC. When you see a popup on phone, select always allow from this computer to enable USB Debugging.
- Download the latest Adhell master zip from Gitlab to PC or computer.
- Now extract the Adhell source zip to PC.
- Download the Knox SDK 3.1 package to PC. (Register > Login > Samsung Developer Account)
- Download also the associated supportlib.jar
- Download Support Lib.
- Extract both the Knox SDK 3.1 Package and Support Lib zip to PC.
- Copy libs folder from Knox SDK to Adhell source codeapplibs folder. Similarly, copy all the contents of supportlib.jar to Adhell masterapplibs.
- Now we need to create the package name. To do so, create app.properties file inside the app folder of Adhell 3 source appapp.properties . Open the file using NotePad ++ and put package.name=your.package.name in the first line of the file….
Read Full Story on AdroidSage