Das Smart RGB Keyboards
The Das Smart RGB Keyboards are available in a number of exclusive and distinguishing models:
- The Programmers dream – Das Keyboard 4Q
- The developers delight – Das Keyboard 5Q
- Gaming Nirvana – The Das Keyboard X50Q
Each of these keyboards is special, but with the following common features and ‘ smart ‘ features:
- Q Software – You define your own color-coded notifications
- Pre-Built Q Applets including Git Hub, Twitch, Trello, Asana, Gmail and many, many more.
- Two-port USB 2.0 Hi-Speed hub
- Customizable and bright RGB backlighting
- Black Anodized Aluminum top panel
- Full n-key rollover (NKRO)
- 2 Meter USB cable
Apart from these common features, each of these Das Smart RGB keyboards has its own unique features stacked to make them outstanding in the area they are built for.
Das Keyboard 4Q
Smart version of the excellent Das Keyboard 4 model is Das Keyboard 4Q. As well as all the standard features you get with Das Keyboard 4, the 4Q also gives you a range of features designed to make your ‘ fluid ‘ and user-friendly experience. Not only are the smart features here ‘nice to have,’ they are changing the game. The Q software’s power and notifications add up previously unavailable value layers.
For example, for a programmer, say one of your website’s is going down, or you want to monitor a server fault or workflow. The Q apps will remove the reliance on snooze-able applications by providing you with the ability to configure your own RGB tracking. You can identify your own needs, and the keyboard will use various backlit RGB colors to directly feed you information. The ability to configure and identify functions to your specification and needs is exceptional.
Das Keyboard 5Q
The Das Keyboard 5Q has a lot of shared features with a few noticeable and major variations with 4Q. This one is highly optimized for developers, reducing interference by allowing them to configure and monitor their own updates on their own terms. The pre-built Q Applets are opening doors to app information without you having to keep flicking pages, tabs or distracting pop-ups dragging your attention away. You can also write your own custom apps to use yourself or share, as the API is open source. This keyboard is a developer’s dream. There are other notable differences between the 5Q and the other Das Smart Keyboards, including:
- Gamma Zulu soft tactile switches – faster typing and rated for 100 M keystrokes
- RTO Real Time One – 0.4ms Key Press Detection and 1ms response time
- Detachable ergonomic silicone wrist rest
- Double Shot keycaps
- Works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
Das Keyboard X50Q
The Das Keyboard X50Q is just a decent keyboard for gaming. Voted by Mashable for the best work/play all-rounder and it’s easy to see why. It is ergonomically sound, strongly backlit and smartly laid out. Although sharing the same above-mentioned smart features like Q software and applets, there are some different X50Q features that make this keyboard stand out in the crowd again. These includes:
- Gamma Zulu Soft Tactile switches – rated for 100 million keystroke actuations
- Full n-key rollover with anti-ghosting
- Shallower key travel than other models
- Through-shaft LED design for brighter RGB backlighting
- Detachable wrist/palm rest and WASD gaming textured keycaps
While these Smart Keyboards endure because they are sturdy and built to perfection, you also have to make sure your monitor setup is mounted in Jestik’s one of the best pole mounts. Visit them now to avail of our products.