Technology has transformed our lives and how our businesses work. And it will continue to transform our everyday lives with the constant evolution of technology. Could we have ever thought that people world apart can now stay connected 24/7 due to the Wi-Fi network? Or writing can be replaced by typing on computers and now on tablets in 2020?
Every part of our life is influenced by technology. All we can do is adapt to these new ways to stay in the game. There are technologies like Alexa that is customized a human information center, then there are wireless security cameras that have made life easier when we travel or want to keep a check on our kids on date night.
Technology has made things once impossible, now possible. And we can envision our future constantly evolving. The following are a few thoughts on how technology can evolve our future and influence our lives.
- It is very well predicted that robots are going to take over in the next few years. And by that, we do not mean robot invasions as we see in movies. It means robots will be used to perform various tasks for humans etc. Even today in this year, we have vacuum bots which we can very well say is just the beginning of the robotic era.
What will be the benefit of having a robot in our lives? NASA is already building robots and sending them to space as well. These robots vary in shapes and sizes. Similarly, the future of robots will be in our everyday lives as well, because they will simply be more efficient and be able to take on the difficult task as well.
Robots will also be able to take on the jobs take are considered too dull and rough for humankind. Or maybe they can take on the dangerous task as well.
- Another technology that we see in our future will be self-driving cars. We already have electric cars introduced to the world. We also see that cars are incorporated with temporary self-driving, which is known as autopilot modes, (they are not that advanced at this moment) however in the future it will only get better. Tesla is going far with the incorporation of technological advancement in cars.
The car batteries of an electric car are designed to last longer and we already see charging stations being made for these electric cars at our regular petrol pump stations as well.
- Robots for home chores are another thing that we see in the future. We already have vacuum robots and various other smart home appliances that are the epitome of technological progress of its time and we definitely would see robot butler in the future. It is expected that this robot will be helping the human with regular home tasks, cleaning, cooking, organizing, etc. The ideas are extensive.
- Can you imagine us living the lives of jetsons with flying cars in near future? Yes! We do. We expect it to happen very soon since the traffic on the roads is becoming chaotic. There are already a lot of car companies that have come up with interesting car designs that show us the possibility that cars will soon be flying and we will be doing our normal travel through the sky route.
- Solar panel technology is already somewhat used today but is not used extensively as of now. However, it shows good prospects. Today, solar technology panels are being experimented with to provide energy to the cars as well by integrating them into car roofs. Tesla has also introduced solar roof tiles, that can be hidden in the tiles of your rooftop.
- Virtual Reality products are already a thing today, but it also shows great potential for our future. Companies are working toward using this technology in their workspace to show presentations with blueprints, virtual scale models products, etc.
- We already know we have access to high-tech wireless security cameras that give you the ability to check your home when you are away or set the temperature in your house through nest apps. Similarly, it is predicted that a fridge is being made with the technology that can order food and groceries for you.
- The toothbrush is another example of being tech-driven today. How? Today we have toothbrushes that can send data to your dentist. We already see that even toothbrushes are incorporated with intelligence technology that through the camera can keep track of your brushing techniques and flossing habits etc.
- We all know that scientists are increasingly working on lab-grown meats. We already have a lot of activists who are raising concerns in this department and we see a rise in people looking for organic meat in the grocery store just because of this concern. Food is one thing that many of us want to stay pure.
Nisar is a digital marketing expert from Media Hicon for many years. He considers bringing all the keywords to the top of his duty and constantly str.