Xiaomi Mi6 Highlights
- Mi 6 debuts the Snapdragon 835 processor in China. SD 835 is based on the cutting edge 10nm processor, that’s smaller, faster, more efficient, has less consumption.
- Mi 6 also comes with 6GB RAM, 5.15″ display, and dual camera!
- Precisely crafted like a watch, Mi 6 features a seamlessly integrated dual camera at the back, and an under-glass finger print sensor at the front. With a uniform alignment for features on its sides, Mi 6’s design looks clean and simple.
- With a 5.15″ screen, Mi 6 has excellent hand feel. It is splash-resistant, with the SIM tray also sealed against splashes
- Mi 6 also comes in silver, which exudes a totally different feel from the blue version you’ve seen.
- Display is a large part of a Mi phone experience. How many of your use your phones late into the night, even when lights are out? Mi 6’s display keeps eye care in mind, by reducing harmful blue-ray, while still keeping the colours vibrant. There’s also 1-nit ultra dark night display for your late-night reading
- Mi 6 is an all-rounder. It comes with 2.2 dual WiFi technology which allows for better and wider connectivity. Its 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day. Mi 6 also comes with dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos!
- Mi 6 is the first 5.15″ phone with dual camera. It’s a 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom. Mi 6 comes with portrait mode which captures depth of field, and facial features beautifully. The Mi 6 camera also comes with our signature 4-axis OIS, which helps you take steady shots.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.15 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||To be confirmed|
|– MIUI 8.0|
|BODY||Dimensions||145.2 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm (5.72 x 2.78 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||168 g / 182 g (Ceramic) (6.42 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|– Splash resistant|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|Internal||64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||Dual 12 MP (27mm, f/1.8, OIS 4-axis & 52mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm @ 27mm & 1.0 µm @ 52mm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Secondary||8 MP, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 3350 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Ceramic Black, Black, Blue, White|