UGREEN USB 3.0 A to A Cable Type A Male to Male Cable Cord for Data Transfer Hard Drive Enclosures, Printers, Modems, Cameras (1.5FT)
- USB 3.0 A EXTENSION: USB 3.0 Male to Male cable connects a USB peripheral with USB 3.0 type A port to a computer for speedy file transfer. It acts as an extension for your USB 3.0 connection.
- SUPER SPEED TRANSFER: Up to 5 Gbps SuperSpeed for USB 3.0 data transfer, 10x faster than USB 2.0. Backwards compatible with computer USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports - these cables also allow connection of USB 3.0 devices to legacy USB 2.0 computers.
- PLUG & PLAY: No driver needed for the usb 3.0 a to a cable. Just plug-and-play for hard drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other SuperSpeed USB peripherals.
- DURABLE&RELIABLE: With molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging; The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior usb 3.0 cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Western Digital (WD) My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror hard drives with Type A USB 3.0 port; Does not support connecting two computers directly.
Ugreen USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable
The Ugreen Gold-Plated SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A Male to Male Cable support connecting various peripherals to a host computer (Mac or PC) with this USB 3.0 cable. The high-performance USB cable offers convenient connections to hard-drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other USB-compatible devices. The plug-and-play design means it's easy to install-simply connect each end, and you're all set to go. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 delivers 10x the da