Smartphones have become everyone’s favourite gadget these days. We are hugely dependent on our smartphones and hardly ever leave our house without this handy device. The best thing about mobile devices is the ready availability of cameras. We do not need to carry bulky cameras to capture pictures anymore; you can just flick out your […]
The post How to Transfer Photos From Android to PC [Easy Guide] appeared first on MobiPicker.
2017 MacBook Pro: SSD Speed vs Transfer Size
Memory Cards $ 800 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless with 14-42mm and 40-150mm… in Cameras: Mirrorless $ 950 SAVE $ 150 = 13.0% Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless (Body, Silver) in Cameras: Mirrorless $ 598 SAVE $ 200 = 25.0% Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 …
Read more on macperformanceguide.com
Shopping lists made with Google Assistant will be moved to the Google Home and Google Express apps starting on April 10th. Users who regularly access their shopping lists through Google Keep have been notified of this change via an in-app message. The transfer is mandatory, which means after April 10th, all of the shopping lists stored in Google Keep will be moved to the Google Home app. The shopping lists can then be accessed through Google Home and Google Express apps by tapping the list icon and also through the shopping list shortcut in the Google Assistant. All the things you can do before with shopping lists, like adding items via Google Assistant, checking items off, ordering items…
Multiple device owners rejoice! Charge and Sync all of your devices with one cable! A lightning connector for your latest Apple iOS device. And a micro USB connector for your eReaders, Bluetooth devices, headsets and more. Micro USB connector easily attaches to the Lightning connector for your choice in charging. Charge your devices through any USB port at home or on the go and connect to your computer for easy syncing and data transfer. This 2-in-1 cable is perfect for your on the go lifestyle! MORE INFORMATIONFeatures: Charge your devices through any USB port at home or in your vehicle. Connect to your computer for easy syncing and data transfer. The standard micro USB cable connects to smartphones, Bluetooth speakers, headsets, eReaders, power banks, and more. Conveniently switch between a micro USB and Lightning cable. Cable measures 1M or 3.2 ft. Cable OD measures 3 mm. Lightning cable is a reversible design. 2-in-1 USB charge and sync cable.
Price: $ 19.95
Sold by Buy.com (dba Rakuten.com Shopping)
Nikon reports possible View NX-i image data corruption when using Nikon Transfer 2 on the latest versions of macOS Sierra
Nikon Japan published a warning about a possible image data corruption in View NX-i when transferring images with Nikon Transfer 2 on macOS Sierra version 10.12.2. The latest ViewNX-i version 1.2.4 is compatible with macOS Sierra version 10.12 but it is …
Read more on nikonrumors.com
- USB 3.0 A EXTENSION: USB 3.0 Male to Male cable connects a USB peripheral with USB 3.0 type A port to a computer for speedy file transfer. It acts as an extension for your USB 3.0 connection.
- SUPER SPEED TRANSFER: Up to 5 Gbps SuperSpeed for USB 3.0 data transfer, 10x faster than USB 2.0. Backwards compatible with computer USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports - these cables also allow connection of USB 3.0 devices to legacy USB 2.0 computers.
- PLUG & PLAY: No driver needed for the usb 3.0 a to a cable. Just plug-and-play for hard drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other SuperSpeed USB peripherals.
- DURABLE&RELIABLE: With molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging; The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior usb 3.0 cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Western Digital (WD) My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror hard drives with Type A USB 3.0 port; Does not support connecting two computers directly.
Ugreen USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable
The Ugreen Gold-Plated SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A Male to Male Cable support connecting various peripherals to a host computer (Mac or PC) with this USB 3.0 cable. The high-performance USB cable offers convenient connections to hard-drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other USB-compatible devices. The plug-and-play design means it's easy to install-simply connect each end, and you're all set to go. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 delivers 10x the da
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: $ 5.59
Everyone should back up their photos to a computer — after all, doing so opens up a whole world of editing and sharing opportunities. Here’s how to transfer your images using third-party services and a wealth of storage devices.
The post 8 easy ways to transfer photos off your Android smartphone appeared first on Digital Trends.<...
Android Army–Digital Trends