A new maintenance update is rolling out to select owners of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and fixes a Bluetooth bug which would cause the device to automatically reboot. …
Apple’s system status page is now showing that the company’s web site will be down tomorrow morning for maintanance. While the company has made no official mention of a product release tomorrow, Apple usually takes down its web site ahead of rolling out new devices, and the 8:30 a.m. EST end time for the maintenance correspondes with when Apple typically issues its press releases. The move also fits into the time frame reported by MacRumors… …
iLounge | All Things iPod, iPhone, iPad and Beyond
- Free XYZmaker 3D design software, Free XYZware 3D printing software, Free XYZprinting STEAM 3D printing curriculum.
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3 knob calibration needed.
- The da Vinci Jr. series prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Build size of 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" and Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V220.127.116.11 or above)
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable
Don’t let its slimmer and lighter look fool you, the da Vinci Jr. has a robust build size of 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches and a resolution of 100 to 400 microns. Its design allows for the inclusion of an auto-feeding filament system, which takes the PLA filament to the extruder, and ensures that the filament is loaded properly and is ready to print. The Jr. 1.0 only prints in DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free PLA filament.
Price: $ 226.54
- The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions.
- The da Vinci Mini can connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing throughout your home, office, or classroom.
- Use XYZware to connect to your network and experience it's updated slicing precision and computing efficiency, shortening the preparation time required before printing.
- The da Vinci miniw prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- XYZprinting provides free 3D design software xyzmaker, free XYZ 3D gallery,and free 3D printing Curriculum on XYZprinting steam.
The da Vinci Mini is 30 percent smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9 inch x 5.9 inch x 5.9 inch aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints.
List Price: $ 289.95
Price: $ 283.03
Related XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini 3D Printer Products