Qualcomm Details Snapdragon 835: Kryo 280 CPU, Adreno 540 GPU, X16 LTE
Qualcomm previously revealed the name of its new high-end SoC, but today at CES 2017 it discussed the Snapdragon 835 in greater detail. Replacing the Snapdragon 820/821 as the pinnacle processor in its lineup, the 835 is the first commercial SoC to use …
Read more on Anand Tech
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Chinese model. Display: 5" Full HD Display, OS: Android 6.0.1, Integrated Camera: Rear: 13 MP, 4k video, Slomo (240 fps), Front: 8 MP with 1.4um pixels, Memory: RAM: 4GB, ROM: 64GB, SIM: Nano Sim Card, Dual - Sim, Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 64-Bit Custom Kryo Cores, Adreno 530.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in the US as this is the international model: Band: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 ; 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA ;4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains: Your new device, USB cable, Charger (may be foreign) If so, a FREE US adapter will be included, Documentation.
Model: ZUK Z2
SIM Quantity: Dual SIM
SIM Types: Nano SIM Card
CPU: Snapdragon 820
CPU Processor: Quad Core, 2.15GHz
OS System: Android 6.0
Sensor: Light sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Distance Sensor
Type: WCDMA, GSM, FDD-LTE
Band (2G): GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Band (3G): WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Band (4G): FDD-LTE 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n
Price: $ 299.99