Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 review: More resolution than your screen can handle
Panasonic was one of the early adopters of the mirrorless format, though Epson made the first true mirrorless camera. Panasonic DMC-G1 was the first mirrorless camera in the Micro Four Thirds mirrorless system. Panasonic has come a long way since those …
Read more on The Indian Express
- *FLOATS* - The Riptide is completely carbon fiber and machined aluminum! Featuring a 1/4x20 mount on top, you can attach a GoPro mount (included), or any other smartphone adapter, or camera with the industry standard female threads!
- *LIGHWEIGHT* - The Riptide is 60 grams (2.1 ounces!), meaning it will NOT weigh you down on the water, on the trail, or in your bag or pack. Whenever you need a solid mount that isn't bulky...grab your Riptide
- *CORROSION RESISTANT* - Being COMPLETELY made of carbon fiber and anodized aluminum, the Riptide will resist the harshest ocean environments. We even ensured the GoPro mount and thumbscrew featured stainless steel components as well!
- *COMPLETE* - Your kit includes the handle, GoPro mount, thumbscrew, and removable wrist lanyard to ensure you're ready to slap your waterproof case on top and start recording!
- *GUARANTEED* - We guarantee both your satisfaction AND the quality/workmanship of our products. If you aren't happy, we aren't happy...it's as simple as that!
RIPTIDE: The Featherweight Floating GoPro Grip!
Surfing? Swimming in the backyard pool? Snorkeling on vacation? Take BETTER videos and keep your GoPro from sinking with this ultra-lightweight handle.Everyone knows that attaching your camera to a pole produces MUCH more stable video, tapping into your own biomechanics to create smoother, higher quality videos of your adventures and outings with the family. Start capturing these memories in higher fashion with the carbon fiber and aluminum con
List Price: $ 29.98
Price: $ 14.95