PANASONIC LUMIX FZ2500 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 20X LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-4.5 Lens, 21.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 422 10-bit, HDMI Out, DMC-FZ2500 (USA BLACK)
- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography enthusiast alike.
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), and lens ND filter controls.
- Optional V-Log L upgradability for purchase, and an out of the box unlimited recording duration.
PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 16X LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Lens, 21.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, DMC-FZ1000 (USA BLACK)
- 4K QFHD 30p video with hybrid 8MP post capture
- Large 1-inch 20.1MP MOS sensor for amazing defocus control
- Bright Leica DC Lens 25-400mm F2.8-4.0
- Super-fast LUMIX DFD focusing technology
- Integrated smartphone WiFi for remote imaging control
- 12.1MP 1/2.3"-type CMOS sensor
- 12 frames per second continuous shooting
- 25-600mm equivalent F2.8 lens (24x optical zoom)
- ISO 100-3200, expandable up to 6400
- 1080p HD video recording
- 3.0 inch articulated LCD with 460,000 dots
- EVF with 100% coverage
- RAW shooting
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
Read more on Photography Blog