Best Sounding Solid Wood Electric Acoustic Guitar for the Money
We tried multiple low price guitars for the sole purpose of finding out the best solid wood acoustic guitar for the money. Our experience about the best electric acoustic guitar for the money is all written here in this post. Our team even approached different musicians and enthusiasts in the field for their opinions and suggestions, and after thorough discussion and experiments, we have decided that Epiphone Dove Pro is the best electric guitar for the money in the market at the moment. You may also have a review about the Best Ukulele for a beginner.
WHY IT’S THE BEST?
The music is one of the best way to express your inner soul. And when you are holding the right instrument, it becomes infinitely easier to channel that inner inspiration and spirit into your music. You can easily get lost in the highs and lows of the emotional experience. But the key point is that you have to fall in love with your instrument. And we can guarantee you that once you hold the Epiphone Dove Pro, you can easily feel that it is the best solid wood electric guitar you have ever held. You will go to playing the guitar to loving your guitar in heartbeat. Epiphone has produced some of the best guitars over the years and it is one of their master pieces with a classic vintage style body and lovely colors. Now let us talk about this product in more detail.
Combination of Woods
The guitar is the best acoustic guitar because it uses two different types of woods in its body which provides the best sound quality a musician could ask for. The solid spruce top is known to make the tone loud, vibrant powerful and rich and at the same time the maple top can impart the heavier, flat-sounding and sonically ‘transparent’ qualities to the sound. The combination of the two is the dream come true for any musician and that is what makes it the best solid wood guitar for the money.
Guitar For Everyone
It is a guitar which can be easily played by the beginners and it can also give satisfactory experience to the masters. In short it provides the best experience to the musician irrespective of their skill levels. It is no doubt the best acoustic guitar in this respect because if you can touch the souls through this instrument then this is all the music is about!
This particular guitar comes strung with phosphor-bronze .012-.053 D’Addario strings and the best thing we noticed about them is that they sound edgy and clear without getting heavier in any way because of the maple wood. This is simply the best electric acoustic guitar because it not only does the resonance and sustenance very good, it also delivers high and low notes to the best of their quality with or without being plugged into the amplifier. The Fishman electronics are common in the best sounding acoustic guitar for plugged in playing and this guitar does boast the feature.
Don’t Fear The Price
Now for the best part about the Epiphone Dove Pro guitar is its price. When we say it is the best sounding acoustic guitar for the money we are very right. It is surprisingly inexpensive and ranges just below 500$. The guitar lovers and artists are now free to buy this without worrying too much about their pockets. Everyone can afford it easily and the best thing is that it delivers superb quality in a very low price. There is no compromise on the acoustic quality of the guitar.
Some Key Features
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple with slim taper “D” profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard inalys: Pearloid parallelogram
- Nut width: 42.7 mm
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) “Dove” with pearloid inlays
- Scale: 648 mm
- 20 Frets
- Nickel hardware
- Fishman Sonicore pickup with Sonitone soundhole preamp with volume and tone controls
- Colour: Violinburst
- Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp with Master Volume, Master Tone
PROS OF EPIPHONE DOVE PRO
It has some of the best features one can ask for and we will list here some of those features that makes it the first choice for all and sundry:
- The inexpensive guitar without any compromise on its acoustic features is probably only this one in the market. Its price is ranging between 300-400$ which makes it the best electric acoustic guitar for the money.
- The best solid wood guitar with the maple and spruce body and violin burst makes it beautiful and lovely with the right shades of orange and yellow.
- Combination of two woods in its body add to the quality of sound. The maple brings out the heaviness and the solid spruce is responsible for making the sound vibrant and rich.
- The design and build of this guitar is on vintage classic lines that can inspire anyone. “Old is gold” is very true in this case as it can make you fall in love with it on the very first sight.
- You don’t need to be a pro to handle Epiphone dove pro. It is equally good choice for the beginners and amateurs because it brings fulfillment and joy without judging your skills levels which shows it to be the best acoustic guitar for the money
Cons Of Epiphone Dove Pro
Nothing is 100% perfect and you can always find faults in the best of the instruments. Same is the case here. No doubt it is the best acoustic electric guitar for the money but it too has some drawbacks. Some of the features that may bring this down a little bit can be listed here:
- Dead and corroded strings muffle out this guitar very quickly so the sweaty hands are not for this guitar.
- The finish of the guitar is not like the hand-applied lacquer finish but we think that it is too much to ask for in the given price.
- The battery is deep inside the soundhole and not separately in the standard battery box.
All the above discussion points towards the only conclusion we can draw and it is that there are far better acoustic guitars but you won’t find one with these features in this price range. When you want to go for economical and the best solid wood acoustic guitar, you can safely turn to Epiphone Dove Pro. If you want to explore more gadgets with us, please visit Discoverdevices.com.