Apple blames third-party batteries for Beats headphones explosion

In February this year, a woman travelling in a flight from Beijing, China to Melbourne, Australia got burned because her Beats headphones caught fire while being used. According to the Australian Associated Press, the headphones the woman was wearing were powered by AAA batteries….
Gadgets Now

About Gadget Rumors 15360 Articles
Gadget Rumors is Addicted to Latest Technology News .

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*