Asus ROG Phone Now Available in 512GB Model for $1099 in the US
Asus launched its gaming ROG Phone in the US on October 18th for a starting price of $ 899 for the 128GB storage variant. Now the company has launched the 512GB storage variant in the country for $ 1099 and is available for purchase on Asus online store as well as on Amazon.
The device will be available in the US as an unlocked variant and is only compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. This is a gaming phone Built to win: its world-beating, speed-binned 2. 96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform and Adreno 630 GPU deliver Epic performance, Its unique game cool vapor-chamber cooling system – with detachable aero active cooler for an extra cooling boost – sustains high frame rates in the heat of battle, and no-compromise AMOLED display blends blazing speed with gorgeous visuals. The ultra-comfortable design features unique side-mounted ports, and the enhanced, ultra-responsive game controls – including programmable ultrasonic air triggers and advanced haptics – let you focus all your skills on the game, giving you the edge you need for total domination. Rog phone will change the way you game.
Asus ROG Phone Specification
- 6″ Ips FHD+ full view display (2160×1080) 90Hz, 1M response time AMOLED display with HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 – Octa-Core 2. 96GHz for a great gaming phone experience
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM; 512GB storage
- 4000mAh battery and support quick charge 4. 0 fast charging
- 8MP front cameras/ 12MP with OIS/EIS+ 8MP wide-angle rear cameras
- Dual Nano SIM slots (Dual SIM Dual standby)
- Programmable ultrasonic Air Trigger touch sensors gives you two extra fingers to control your favorite games
- ROG Game Cool 3D vapor-chamber cooling system
- Side mounted USB-C & 3.5mm ports with external Aero Active Cooler accessory
- Expand your mobile life with gaming accessories such as Twin View Dock, Mobile Desktop Dock, and Game Vice Controller (sold separately)