SAN FRANCISCO — Feb. 20, 2013 — Yammer, Inc., a best-in-class Enterprise Social Network and part of the Microsoft Office Division, today announced record growth in 2012 and accelerating momentum following the Microsoft acquisition.
• Full-year 2012 sales nearly tripled year-over-year (e…
Microsoft News Center – News and Announcements from Microsoft
Related Posts On Gadget-Rumours
- Microsoft updates enterprise social road map, highlights momentum on Yammer acquisition anniversary REDMOND, Wash. — June 25, 2013 — Today marks one year since Microsoft Corp. announced its acquisition of Yammer, the leading provider of enterprise social networks. Since the […]
- Yammer Announces Message Translation to Ignite Multilingual Collaboration SAN FRANCISCO — Feb. 28, 2013 — Yammer, Inc., a best-in-class Enterprise Social Network and part of the Microsoft Office Division, today announced plans to add message translation […]
- ABB to Deploy Microsoft Office 365 and Yammer as Part of Strategic Initiative to Improve Collaboration Worldwide REDMOND, Wash. — April 10, 2013 — Microsoft Corp. today announced that the power and automation technology company ABB will deploy Microsoft Office 365 and Yammer to its employees […]
- Microsoft Office 365 and Yammer integration: An update on what’s coming when Microsoft is providing more dates and details about how it is integrating its Yammer enterprise social-networking technology with Office 365....
Latest Topic for ZDNet in microsoft