Renée J. James, Intel executive vice president and general manager of the Software and Services Group, has earned the prestigious honor of being the recipient of the STEM Innovator Luminary Award, presented by the Committee of 200 (C200). C200 is an international, non-profit organization of the most powerful women who own or run companies, or who lead major divisions of large corporations. A STEM Innovator is the leader of a technology-based business who has exemplified unique vision and success in science, technology, engineering or math-based industries, which James has continually demonstrated throughout her career at Intel. This includes growing Intel’s software and services business worldwide, driving open standards within the software ecosystem and providing leadership as chairman for both McAfee and Wind River Systems, Intel wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Chip Shot: Justin Rattner Wins Industry Luminary Award
- Chip Shot: Ajay Bhatt and Team Wins European Inventor Award for USB Technology
- Chip Shot: Intel Capital Invests in Wearable Computing Innovator Thalmic Labs
- Chip Shot: Congratulations to ACM Turing Award Winners
- Chip Shot: Intel® Identity Protection Technology and MasterCard* MasterPass* Now Available in US, Canada, Australia
- Chip Shot: Intel Technology Powers the World’s Fastest Supercomputer