You read that right: Not the year of the Linux desktop, the year of the Linux car. Major automotive companies are investing in making Linux their cars’ operating system of choice.
ZDNet | Linux And Open Source Blog RSS
- Pack More Versatility Into Your Pickups
- Everything.me's Android 'Homescreen Search Engine' Hits UK and Spain
- Computex 2014: новые смартфоны среднего уровня Acer Liquid E700 и E600
- This is not a toy: $250 Samsung Chromebook 2 has Intel CPU, fanless design …
- Google Play would be the perfect host for 'The Interview'
- 苹果Mac发布OS X Yosemite 10.10.2测试版4
- Top 5 Smartphones of 2014!
- Computers get faster processors, lower prices at CES 2015